If you're in a job search, your LinkedIn network is a BIG deal.
No matter how good your profile is (and your LinkedIn profile should be great), you need people to see it. That means that your network needs to be large enough to make sure that you get noticed.
How can you tell if you've got a great profile and a big enough network?
- You'll have lots of profile views.
- You'll have regular requests to connect.
- You'll be contacted by recruiters and hiring managers about jobs.
If these things aren't happening, you need to do something about it. To help you, we put together a free training session for you:
In this free training, you'll see how to:
- Be seen more often by your network
- Create a profile that gets noticed
- Get more inquires (which gets you interviews)
At the end of the training, we'll have a Q&A where you can ask me questions and get answers for your LinkedIn questions.
You need to leverage LinkedIn for your job search.