Salary Negotiations – Jack Chapman Tells You How To Make $1000 a Minute!
Never leave money on the table in a job offer salary negotiation again!
Get salary negotiation tips from THE leading expert on how to handle salary negotiations, Jack Chapman, author of Negotiating Your Salary: How to Make $1000 a Minute.
In this 1-hour webinar hosted by Peggy McKee and Carl Chapman (no relation), salary negotiating guru Jack Chapman will show you how to:
- Handle new job salary negotiations
- Use the online salary calculator
- Watch out for pitfalls in the salary negotiations counter offer
- Negotiate your salary with confidence
*****You ALSO Get 5 BONUSES!
1. Jack Chapman’s e-book, Negotiating Your Salary: How to Make $1000 a Minute ($29 value, the “bible” of salary negotiating)
2. Audio package of Jack’s “Rule #1” gives you 17 different ways to postpone salary talks
3. 90-minute Salary Negotiation Training (Executive teleclass recording lets you listen in on a salary negotiating training class.)
4. Special Report “How to Guarantee a Future Increase in Pay”
5. You can keep it forever to listen to again, in every job transition process
What's in the webinar:
The webinar begins with Jack Chapman's presentation of his top 5 Salary-Making Tips. You will learn:
- When (and when not) to talk about money, and give you ways to postpone salary negotiations.
- Who should go first in salary negotiations...it's not always clear, and there are benefits and drawbacks to being the first to name a number.
- What to say when first responding to a salary offer (this is the starting point to a successful salary negotiation).
- How to determine what you're really worth in the market, so you can negotiate your salary with confidence.
- Salary negotiations go beyond the paycheck...benefits and perks carry quite a bit of weight, and are often easier to negotiate.
At each step, you will hear examples of what to say and how to say it in any salary negotiation. Hearing how the question or phrase should sound can be tremendously helpful to your success.
After the presentation, listen to a Question and Answer Session with Jack! The Salary Negotiating Master answers the most common questions about how to negotiate the best salary.
Once you have it, you can go back and listen to it again and again. Every time you negotiate your salary in a new job, you will have the advantage...because you have Jack Chapman in your corner.
This webinar will give you more:
- Confidence, because you will understand the delicate process of negotiating your salary
- Power, because you will know how to find out what you're really worth
- Security, because you will have the skill to negotiate a salary that doesn't leave money on the table
- MORE MONEY in your future because the salary you negotiate now affects the percentage value of your raises later
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to learn how to successfully negotiate your salary!