There are two facts about the job search you might not realize:
1. Around 70%-80% of all jobs are never advertised, which means they are never posted on online job boards.
2. Only a tiny number of online applications (maybe 5 out of 1000) ever get to the person who can make the decision to hire you.
[i4w_texpand header=’Click to Sign Up‘]
[i4w_ss_redsignup_wtih_video defaulttitle=’Finding Unadvertised Jobs’]
I don’t know about you, but if I were in the job search, I would not like those odds.
The only way to beat the odds and find the job you want is to go around this broken system. Go straight to the hiring manager.
I’ve been teaching job seekers how to find and contact hiring managers for years, and they can’t believe how fast this helps them find great jobs.
I wanted more people to have the same success my candidates have had, so I created a tool called the Hidden Jobs Finder. It consistently helps job seekers find unadvertised jobs and get interviews.
Most people who use it get multiple offers.
What does it teach?
- how to get the names and emails of hiring managers in your field
- what to say to hiring managers to get them to talk to you (written and verbal scripts)
- how to build rapport and get an interview
It’s a very easy, step-by-step system, and it WORKS. In just a few hours, I can teach you how to find all the unadvertised jobs you want. You could be choosing between multiple job offers within a few weeks.
Find out more about how to find hidden jobs.
Not getting our newsletter yet? Sign up below to get Peggy’s best tips.