If you've ever felt uncomfortable or uncertain when asked about salary in an interview, or discussing a compensation package with benefits in a job offer, or felt that you didn't get everything you could have, then you NEED this new report on Salary Negotiations (available on Amazon).
You CAN comfortably and professionally discuss salary, compensation, and benefits with potential employers--AND get a better job offer!
Read this report so you can discover:
• How To Find Out What You’re Worth In Terms Of Salary
• How To Deflect Salary Questions In the Interview
• Why Employers Would Rescind An Offer—So You Can Avoid Mistakes
• How To “Set The Bias” For A Higher Salary / Benefits Offer
• Put The Employer On Your Side (Instead Of Setting Them Up As An Adversary)
• Words, Phrases, And Responses That Guarantee You The Best Offer Possible
If you do even a LITTLE of what I tell you to do in this report, it will be a whole lot more than you’ve done before. You’ll get such great results from it that you’ll feel empowered and you’ll be stronger next time. So then, next time you’ll be better, and the time after that you’ll be even better. Each time, you’ll get better offers.
Get the Salary Negotiations Report right now.
PS - You will see a couple of cranky reviews about this book--don't pay attention, because these were pre-revision. I listened to what they said and responded with this version. I just uploaded the new, improved and EXPANDED version of this book yesterday (May 20, 2015). Enjoy!