How Can Career Coaching Help You Get the Interview and Land the Job?
A career coach can be a job seeker's best friend. Just as an athletic coach trains an athlete to improve and achieve more, a career coach can help a professional focus and hone skills to reach a higher level of success. Good career coaching can help you
- transition into a new career area,
- beat out more experienced competition as an entry-level candidate, or
- gain an edge in a very competitive job market.
As a career coach, I often get questions like:
- "I am sending my resume but I can't get interviews. What can I do?"
- "I've been downsized / laid off / fired. How can I explain this to employers?"
- "How can I transition from pharmaceutical to medical sales?"
- "I get interviews but I don't get any job offers. "
Customized career coaching can solve all of these problems.
Most people only need about an hour, so it's not a big commitment.
Why me? Basically, I have years of experience in sales, sales management, and recruiting, and I use all that experience to offer you an objective, informed opinion on your situation. It can be as broad as a personal branding strategy, or as focused as a resume review. It's effective, and it's efficient. You can learn:
- How to write your resume so that it highlights YOUR best qualifications
- How to get an interview
- How to ace your interview--I can ask you questions and give you immediate feedback on your answers and style
- What you should include on your brag book and 30/60/90-day plan--with specific ideas for your own situation
- Which job offer you should take--discuss pros and cons with someone who has no agenda
- How to negotiate salary--everyone is afraid of this one, but it's not that hard
- Which follow-up techniques to use to make a great impression
- How to build your personal brand so that you get farther faster
- Figure out why you're not getting offers even though you're qualified
It's more competitive than ever in the job market, and you need every advantage you can get. I would love to help you. Click here for more information on coaching.