Strategic Interview Approach Product Reviews
"This is the most amazing online video I have come across on a strategic approach to interviewing.
As a senior HR professional I thought I had seen it all. This video has been very worthwhile and I would recommend it to everyone preparing to attend an interview or applying for a future position."
Included in all our memberships
Walk into every interview with ultimate confidence when you take a fresh approach that puts you miles ahead of all the other candidates who are stuck in old-school interviewing hell.
You’ll never break into a sweat over not knowing how to answer a question.
You’ll never stumble over another answer.
You’ll never be under-prepared.
In this in-depth training course, Peggy McKee reveals to you:
- The 4 most common concerns of every hiring manager—and how to address them
- Your true goal in the interview (you’re much more likely to hit your target if you know what it is)
- The right way to “do your homework” so that you’re over-prepared for every interview
- Critical do’s and don’ts for phone interviews
- Face-to-Face Interview “extras” that make you shine
- Strategic ways to answer the most common interview questions
- The top questions that you should ask that make a great impression
- How to overcome the interviewer’s doubts and objections
- How to seal the deal with your thank you notes and references
- Keys to success in Behavioral Interviews
- How to be calm, cool, and collected in Panel Interviews
- Above all, learn to definitively answer “Why should we hire you?”
You’re in the interview to learn about the opportunity and get an offer so that you have a decision to make. Learn how to take control of the process by approaching the interview with a strategy to win!
- Website-Based Video Coaching – Complete Video (1 hour, 19 minutes)
- Divided into Modules for your convenience:
- Module 1 – Interview Preparation: What is your Goal? (length 13:10)
- Module 2 – Phone Interviews (length 7:49)
- Module 3 – Face to Face Interviews (length 19:33)
- Module 4 – Closing the Interview/Special Scenarios (length 27:11)
- PDF Handout Download Included
- MP3 Download Included
- iPod Movie Download Included
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.