"These days, competition is tough. I went into a panel interview, nervous but also prepared to speak up and present "who I am", my talents and what I could bring to the company.
Long story short - I was hired! It's a great company, wonderful supervisor, and room to grow.
I wanted to take a moment and thank you. The service that you provide through these podcast tips is very helpful, and very much appreciated in these difficult times."
- Janet W.
Panel interviews are one of the most stressful interview styles. You may not even know you’re in for one until you get there. This interview style has a unique purpose, and it requires strategic interview techniques to succeed at it. In this 10-minute podcast, you’ll hear the secrets to
- mentally prepare for a panel interview
- remain calm, relaxed, and focused
- ask questions that ease the “interrogation” quality of the process
- make a great impression on panel members
- closing a panel interview
- Podcast length: 10 minutes, 13 seconds
- Available as Sound File on website, or MP3 Download
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.