“Wow! Who knew that such a little thank you note could have such an impact on your likeability factor in landing the job.
I took Peggy’s advice and crafted a brief thank you and immediately after I was asked to come in for a second interview. I admit I had my doubts about sending a note, but after the response I received I am a believer…”
– Rusty T.
How you follow up after the interview is a demonstration of your communication skills, professionalism, and attitude that can help you get the job. Employers watch every move you make in the interview process, and it all factors in to the decision they’re about to make. While most follow up tips focus on writing a “perfect” thank you note, the Extreme Follow Up Podcast goes the extra mile (just like you) and focuses on how to write a perfect, “job-getting” note. Writing a relevant, powerful, memorable thank you note and delivering it at the exact right time can make all the difference in whether or not you get the offer.
This podcast will help you develop the skills to:
- Always write a thank you note that gets you to the next step
- Incorporate your thank you note into a complete follow up strategy
- Save your job offer—even if you had a bad interview
- Podcast Length: 10 minutes
- Available as Sound File on website, or MP3 Download
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.