“Closing the interview is sure not advice you see every day.
But I listened to the podcast and tried it in my interview and it was fantastic!”
– Jessica R.
Closing for the job will dramatically boost your chances of getting the offer. The job interview is a sales process, no matter what you do for a living. You are selling yourself as the product they need. This podcast will help you develop the “sales skills” to complete the process, close the deal and get the job.
Listen as interview coach Peggy McKee teaches you:
- How to start the close
- Why it’s going to help you
- How to be comfortable with the process
- Several “what if” scenarios and how to handle them
- What questions to ask that will nudge the hiring manager into offering you the job
- How to uncover issues or objections and turn a “no” into a “yes”
- How to get a second interview with a hiring manager who’s on the fence
- Examples, exact wording, and phrases to use
- Podcast Length: 10 minutes
- Available as Sound File on website, or MP3 Download
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.