Your desire for success doesn't stop with your job offer. But...climbing your career ladder requires skills that don't come with your company handbook. So what is a smart, ambitious, driven professional to do? Join Career Climbers.
Career Climbers teaches you the 'soft skills' vital to your job advancement. You'll learn how to:
- Get Promoted
- Be More Visible in Your Organization
- Manage Office Politics and Difficult Bosses
- Get Raises and Recognition
- Build a Solid, Extensive Network
- Master LinkedIn
- Be More Visible to Headhunters
- Transition to Bigger and Better Jobs
We will consistently and comprehensively cover the Career Development information you must know to get ahead in your career.
If you've ever had a mentor, you know just how valuable they are to helping you navigate smoothly past the obstacles that will hold you back.
Career Climbers is the mentor that you don't have to make a special appointment with (and you don't have to spring for lunch, either). Once a week, just open up your email and link to a 10-minute video, or download the audio portion only (podcast) of the same presentation. Most multicasts are delivered by Career Confidential CEO Peggy McKee, who climbed her own career ladder within the sales industry at a record pace. Some multicasts will be interviews with successful executives in a variety of fields. Let these experts give you the secrets to success.
- 10-Minute (approx.) Multicasts deliver hard-hitting, powerful career-climbing advice
- Multicasts are delivered automatically - each Monday
- Videos are easy to view
- Podcasts are easy to download so you can listen at your convenience--in the car, at the gym, whenever
- Multicasts can be saved for future reference
- Multicasts delivered by email each week of membership
- Multicast length varies--typical running time about 10-15 minutes each
- Multicasts available as video presentation on website or as MP3 downloads
- Membership billed on a monthly basis
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English