"I had a profile which included my resume and evaluations from previous employers, but after listening to Peggy's podcast I realized how much I was missing out on by not promoting myself.
This is a great way to let employers know how well you work and exactly what you can do for their company. Everyone wants a leg up on the competition and this is exactly what this did for me."
- Marlee R.
Brag books show what you’ve done and how great you were in past jobs. A brag book is a fantastic “show and tell” way to let the interviewer know why you’re unique and what you offer. Some resources will tell you to throw everything but the kitchen sink into your brag book, but this podcast will show you how to put together a brag book that is relevant to the position you’re applying for and truly supports you as a candidate with evidence of why they need you for that job. This podcast will teach you:
- Why a brag book is so important to help you stand out over other candidates
- How to make one (with specific examples, in great detail)
- When to introduce it in the interview—even if you’re not asked for it
- The words you should use when you talk about it
- Standout tricks to presenting it for maximum effect throughout your interview
- Podcast Length: 10 minutes
- Available as Sound File on website, or MP3 Download
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.