“This was a wonderful podcast not only for those preparing for interviews, but I also found many great tips as an interviewer. I work as GM of a hotel, so it is important to read people in order to choose the best candidate.
This is a highly recommended podcast that will give you much insight on how to nail your next interview…listen to it on the way to the interview! Very helpful.
Thank you so much!
Behavioral interview questions are popular among hiring managers, which means that you’re very likely to encounter this kind of interview in the near future. How can you be ready for it?
In this 12-minute podcast, interview coach Peggy McKee will tell you how to conquer the behavioral interview. While most behavioral interview prep only scratches the surface by focusing on answers to the most common questions, this podcast completely prepares you for a behavioral interview process by teaching you:
- What key competencies hiring managers are looking for
- The reasons behind the questions they ask
- How to uncover the qualities your interviewer wants in a candidate
- How to structure your answers to demonstrate those qualities
- How to utilize references in your stories
- How a brag book can reinforce your answers
- How you can weave the themes of your answers into a compelling reason to hire you
- Podcast length: 12 ½ minutes
- Available as Sound File on website, or MP3 Download
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.