"I just landed a VP level position with a well-known company. Being 62 years old made this even more remarkable. My resume was already in the format you suggest, but handing the 30/60/90-Day Managers Plan to the hiring manager made the difference.
There were two other qualified candidates, but my new boss specifically mentioned the managers plan as something special. Thanks for your help!
- Tom Flessor"
Imagine you were interviewing candidates for a management level job…one answers questions well, and the other answers questions well AND has a plan that shows you exactly how they would approach the job, so you have a substantial, in-depth discussion about it. Which one would you hire? You’d hire the one with the plan, of course.
Set yourself apart with a Management Level Interview Plan that gets Job Offers (sometimes in MINUTES) by demonstrating your Strategic Thinking, Communication Skills, and Leadership.
Having a plan means that you can prove your fit for the job. It shows who you are and what you can do. It allows you to communicate at a much deeper level about this job and demonstrates your knowledge, drive, work ethic, and commitment to success.
Starting from scratch, creating a substantial plan requires significant research and thought, as well as a considerable number of hours. Not only do you have to research the company, you have to evaluate all the different tasks, actions, and priorities to determine which ones will be the most impressive and move you furthest toward success. This can take days, or even weeks.
The 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers has ALL of the tested, proven tips and insights you need for a professional, strategic, powerful plan that will give you the best interview of your life—and the job offer.
The 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers includes:
- 10 Tested, Proven, Job-Winning Plan TEMPLATES
- Actual actions, tasks, and priorities, with commentary
- Create a custom plan in as little as 2 hours
- 10 Example Plans
- Anonymized actual job winning plan examples in different fields give you even more ideas and insights for your plan
- 10 PowerPoint Plans
- Especially great for panel interviews, technical interviews, or graphics-required presentations
- Video Coaching for Introducing and Presenting Your Plan in the Interview
- Priceless guidance from a nationally-known executive recruiter and career coach will completely prepare you for using your plan in the interview
- You will know exactly what words and phrases are guaranteed to positively bias the interviewer toward you and your plan
- You’ll know how to ask the question that all by itself boosts your chance of getting the job by 30%-40%
The template and the training together are so comprehensive that if you had a job interview tomorrow, you could get my plan today, spend some time with it and your company research, and go to your interview as the best-prepared candidate they see.
When you use the 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers, your confidence level will soar. You’ll have a great conversation with the Decision Maker, who will be impressed with your skill, understanding, drive, and enthusiasm. It will be the best interview of your life.
30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers GUARANTEE:
100% Complete Satisfaction or Your Money Back For a Full Year
- 55-Page Guide – 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers (PDF Download)
- MP3 Version of Written Guide (MP3 Download - 1:09:31)
- iPod Movie Version of Written Guide (1:09:31)
- 10 30/60/90-Day Plan for Managers Templates (MS Word Format)
- 10 Example 30/60/90-Day Plans for Managers (PDF Download)
- 10 PowerPoint Templates (MS PowerPoint Version 2010 and Newer)
- 1:09:31 Minutes Of Video Coaching To Use The Plan (Video File On Website)
Module 1 - Introduction to the 30/60/90-Day Plan for Managers (6:27)
Module 2 – 30-Day Section (15:35)
Module 3 – 60-Day Section (8:12)
Module 4 – 90 Day Section (10:36)
Module 5 – Presenting the Plan (21:39)
Module 6 – FAQs (7:02)
Bonus - Modifying the PowerPoint Template (11:33)
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.