"I negotiated on salary and benefits for my current job and at two previous jobs.
Each time I received everything I asked for which definitely proves your point that if you don't negotiate, you're definitely leaving something on the table."
- Christine K.
Salary negotiations are one of the most dreaded parts of the entire interview process. Don’t bargain well, and it could hurt your paycheck for years. Push too hard, and you might not even get the job. In this podcast, master negotiator Peggy McKee shows you how to approach a negotiation (starting with the very first moves in your interview), recognize signals, know your worth (and convince the hiring manager), and end up with a “win-win” for everyone.
You’ll know how to:
- Control the situation
- Deflect salary questions that come too early for comfort
- Maintain a good relationship with your future employer throughout the process
- Come out of the negotiation a winner
- Podcast Length: 10 minutes
- Available as Sound File on website, or MP3 Download
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.