"Your references podcast was so helpful!
I didn't realize how much I could influence in this process.
I totally changed my list and prepped my first one for my interview and it went great!"
- Jessica R.
If they’re asking for your references, you’re at the tipping point. They want to hire you. Many candidates think of references as an afterthought, and don’t believe a company will actually check, but they are mistaken. Your references can make or break the deal. In this podcast, you’ll learn how to make sure you get a great reference that will push your offer over the finish line.
- How to choose the best references that sell you and get you the job
- The best way to ask for the reference
- How to prep your references so they say exactly the right thing
- How to follow up with your references (and why it’s important)
- Podcast Length: 8 minutes
- Available as Sound File on website, or MP3 Download
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.