"I've only seen a few of your podcasts now, but every one is packed with useful information about finding your next job AND how to excel at that job.
I find your personal examples (like sharing books that helped you) particularly helpful. Thanks!"
- Ann B.
What’s the best way to find job search success with the least amount of time or effort? By simply listening to and absorbing the most cutting-edge topics, techniques and insights in bite-sized, get-down-to-business, take-action-now podcasts.
Peggy’s Podcast Weekly is designed for the job seeker with no time for the search. You’ll stay up-to-date on the latest tips and techniques effortlessly with 10-15 minute audio training podcasts set up on an automatic delivery schedule—right to your inbox. It will be a weekly “meeting” with your job search mentor that you can have at your own convenience—in the car, at the gym, whenever and wherever.
Each week, one manageable step at a time, you’ll learn something new you can implement immediately to get results in your job search. You won’t miss a thing you need to know to be the winning candidate. Before you know it, you’ll have the cumulative skills to get a job anytime, anywhere (or even earn that promotion you’ve got your eye on). Podcasts cover a huge range of essential topics:
- Approaching Hiring Managers
- Salary Negotiations
- Using LinkedIn
- How to Use Facebook and Twitter for the Job Search
- Making Rejection Work for You
- Winning the Job Search “Numbers Game”
- Resume Tips
- What to Do If You’re Unemployed
- How to Be Persistent Without Being a Pest
- Long-Distance Job Hunting
- And much, much more!
- Podcast length varies—typical running time of 10-15 minutes each
- Podcast training delivered weekly
- Podcasts accessible at your convenience
- Podcasts available as sound files on website or as MP3 downloads
- Membership billed on a monthly basis
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.