Extreme Resume Makeover Kit Product Reviews
|Ease of Use|
What’s the secret to writing a resume that generates phone calls and interviews--over and over again?
While all good resumes have some basic commonalities (reverse chronological order, a clean appearance, error-free, and complete information), job-getting resumes have something extra:
They grab attention (and interviews) by acting as a marketing brochure for the job seeker.
It’s not hard to turn your resume into a marketing brochure. You don’t need an expensive resume writer, either. But there is a proven technique and path to follow.
The Extreme Resume Makeover Kit guides you the process of creating a killer resume that represents you strongly as a candidate and sells you as the solution, or the “product,” the hiring manager needs. As a bonus, you can have your completed resume within an hour.
- Create a resume that highlights your fit for the job with a fill-in-the-blanks template
- Turn your objective statement into a “headline” that captures attention and interest
- Find out the 3 critical questions your employment history must answer
- Set your resume up to consistently rise to the top of the list in database searches
- Learn how to use the rest of your resume (education, professional accomplishments, organizations) to boost your candidacy
- Avoid the mistakes everyone makes when they send their resume electronically
- Over 43 minutes of video coaching, segmented into:
Introduction (3 minutes, 46 seconds)
Personal Details (3 minutes, 14 seconds)
Objective (3 minutes, 41 seconds)
Employment History (10 minutes, 39 seconds)
Education (6 minutes, 16 seconds)
Preceptorship / Job Shadowing (1 minute)
Professional Accomplishments (2 minutes, 10 seconds)
Professional Organizations (1 minute, 20 seconds)
Community Service (30 seconds)
References (11 minutes)
- 4 Downloadable Resume Template Examples
- Resume Template Technical Instructions Video
(13 minutes, 11 seconds)
- 50-page Downloadable PDF Handout
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English