306090 Sales Plan Product Reviews
|Ease of Use|
Sales jobs are some of the most competitive jobs on the planet. And sales interviews are some of the most challenging, because sales managers know that salespeople, above all others, know how to talk a great game.
So how do you stand out from a crowd of candidates who all know how to interview well? You bring a 30/60/90-Day Sales Plan.
Your 30/60/90-Day Sales Plan is your proof that you can not only talk the talk, you can walk the walk. You’ll show that you have a strategy, backed by your research on the company and the job, that will have you ringing the cash register in no time. But…not all plans are equal.
This 30/60/90-Day Sales Plan Kit is the result of continually refining and improving the plans of thousands of candidates over 12 years of Peggy McKee’s career as a sales and marketing recruiter.
The best of the best has been distilled into one fill-in-the-blanks template that can be adapted to any company, in any sales arena.
For good measure, there are 3 additional sample plans, so you can see the plan from multiple perspectives, and truly understand the purpose and the function of the plan.
Really need it in a PowerPoint? We've got you covered with a 4-page customizable PowerPoint Template PLUS a Bonus Instructional Video to show you how.
In addition, Peggy provides 50 minutes of video coaching. You get the exact words you need to control the process, set the psychological mood, and guide the hiring manager into “seeing” you already in the job.
- Learn where to find the information you need for your plan
- The template ensures you don’t forget any critical tasks
- Include impressive “extras” when you use the 80/20 Rule
- Use the plan to tease out what the hiring manager REALLY wants
- Ask the questions that get you vital information
- Incorporate the hiring manager’s input into your plan for a strong follow up
- Create a killer plan within an hour
- 30/60/90-Day Sales Plan Template (PDF Download MS Word Format)
- 3 Sample Plans in 3 different styles (PDF Download MS Word Format)
- 1 PowerPoint Template (Download from website)
- "How-To" Video for Customizing PowerPoint (video file on website)
- 50 Minutes of Video Coaching to Write and Present Your Plan (video file on website)
Introduction to the 30/60/90-Day Sales Plan (8:27)
Building the 30/60/90-Day Sales Plan (2:33)
First 30 Days (12:40)
60 Days (the next 30 days) (6:51)
90 Days (the next 30 days) (3:37)
Presenting the 30/60/90-Day Sales Plan (15:18)
Bonus: Modifying the PowerPoint Template (11:33)
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English