"I have been struggling over a year now trying to "land" a job. I have gone through four phone interviews, but my interview always stopped there. I decided to give Peggy's videos a try--what could it hurt?
After listening to her tips and training for the phone interview I immediately played back all of the mistakes I had made in...phone interviews and thought if only I had purchased this product a year ago!
Needless to say I aced my next phone interview and was asked to come in for the face to face interview..."
What’s the main point of a phone interview? It’s not “I’d like to know a little more about you.” It’s “give me a reason to eliminate you from this stack of great candidates.” Hiring managers’ budgets and schedules usually allow for only a few face-to-face meetings. That turns the phone interview into a “weeding out” process you must survive to have a real chance at the job.
Phone interviews pose some unique challenges because there’s no visual feedback like body language or facial expressions to gauge how you’re doing. The Phone Interview 1-hour training video dives right into the best way to deal with those challenges, and goes a few steps further to show you how you can make them work for you.
- Learn the best way to prep for a phone interview
- Set up your surroundings for optimum conditions
- Take advantage of the situation—you can “cheat”
- Use your voice to make the interviewer like you
- Make up for the lack of body language
- Avoid the most common phone interview mistakes
- Learn what to say to get to the face-to-face interview
- Video Length: 1 hour, 5 minutes and 57 seconds
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.