How One Interview Tool Can Make Sure You Get a Strong Offer AND Give You the Blueprint to Success in Your New Role
Peggy McKee - Nationally Renowned Career Coach,
Founder & CEO of Career Confidential
This Strategy Gets C-Level, President, VP, and Director Job Offers Fast—So You Save Months of Time and Thousands of Dollars,
and Don’t Miss Out On a Plum Job
- Executive roles are difficult to get because competition is stiff. Conventional wisdom says that you’ll job search one month for every $10,000 you earn.
- 40% of executives fail within the first 18 months of their new job. Some of the reasons for that include:
clarify expectations, and help them see that you are the person for the job
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Work Ethic
- The Ability To Prioritize
- The Ability To Set And Achieve Goals
The Interview Tool That Demonstrates Your Strengths,
Gets You a Stronger Offer and
Clarifies Your Mission in This New Role Is
a 30-60-90-Day Plan
and Got a Job Offer 90 Minutes After the Interview”
I Start in 2 weeks!”
(More Than I Interviewed For)"
Why a 30-60-90-Day Plan So Incredibly Effective
in Your Interview?
- Do you UNDERSTAND the job?
(No one can be successful at a job they don’t understand.)
- Can you DO the job?
(This is a different question….You might understand how an engine works, but can you make it
go? Maybe not. ‘Understand’ and ‘Can’ are two different things. This is a question of fit.)
- WILL you do the job?
(This is a question of motivation and work ethic—not usually something you can prove in an interview.)
- Do you pose a RISK to their own continued employment?
(At your level, you have a big impact on the success or failure of your department, your division, or the company itself. If you fail, it has a tremendous impact.)
What Does a 30-60-90-Day Plan for Executives
Why Does My 30/60/90-Day Plan for Executives Get You the Offer?
(The details of your plan clearly show that you understand what you’re doing.)
(You'll show that not only do you understand it, you know what it takes to be successful at it.)
(If you will go to this kind of effort before you even get the job, what kind of amazing,
hard-working go-getter will you be when you’re hired?)
(The plan demonstrates that you pose no risk, and in fact, you’ll be a huge asset to the
qualities to have in an Executive) and understand what you need to do in order to be
successful, so they will be very excited about you and the opportunities you represent.
you've put into this plan for the interview, and they will assume this is the level of preparation
you will bring to the work you will do for the company.
(more so than with other candidates who don’t have this plan).
it puts the Decision Makers on your side and sets in their minds a detailed picture of you
working for them and puts them half way to making you the offer.
qualities that are virtually impossible to demonstrate any other way.
have a plan that you know is proven to impress decision makers.
- Boosted Confidence
- Increased Knowledge
- Better Communication
How Can You Create a Job-Winning Plan of Your Own?
What If You Had a Proven Plan Already Done For You?
What If, Along With Your Proven, Powerful, Easy-To-Use Template…
You Also Get CoachingOn How To Use The 30-60-90-Day Plan For Executives In Your Interview?
- I tell you exactly what to say to introduce your plan and discuss it during the interview.
- I give you actual words and phrases that are GUARANTEED to put Decision Makers in a positive frame of mind toward you and your plan. This is language you can use with Executives, shareholders, boards of directors, investment groups, or anyone else you may need to speak with.
- They said I was the best-prepared candidate they’d ever seen.
- [After the interview],the offer came [in] almost 10% higher. I actually was offered a higher position then I interviewed for and will be a Director of Domestic and International Business Development.
- I just had the best interview of my life—I’ve never communicated better.
- I was able to really highlight what I’d bring to the job.
- I was more confident than I’ve ever been in a job interview.
- The hiring manager was so impressed with my plan.
- She said it was easy to see me being successful in this job.
- I got the job in my first interview.
- I saw a “Wow” expression on the hiring manager’s face.
- They called the same day to offer me the job.
- I had several interviews and never got the job—until I brought your 30-60-90-day plan.
- They were still talking about me and my interview weeks after I got the job.
- They offered me a job that was ABOVE the one I actually applied for.
- I got an offer at a MUCH HIGHER salary than I expected to get.
with a 25% salary increase!”
The company I worked for downsized almost 50% of their staff …this is the first time in my life (I am 51) that I was out of work. I had a Director position …and the loss of the job came as a shock…With…your tools and templates, I was able to land a job as the COO of the Norwegian Branch of an insurance investment company based in London. In my previous Director position I had an annual salary of about $160,000 before benefits. My new job now pays $200,000 and soon…they will raise my salary to $250,000!
It only took me 2 months to find this job. I thought I was going to be out of work for at least 6 months. Thanks again for all your help!
The Offer Was Way More Than I Was Asking"
Than The One I Applied For"
Because I Brought a Plan”
...I bought your template and coaching yesterday afternoon and worked yesterday evening to put my action plan together. I had no time to lose. I brought my action plan in to my interview this morning and by this afternoon I received and accepted a job offer as a Nurse Supervisor in a well-known home care agency. ..
Jorge F., PharmD
You Can Have Your Own Success Story
With My 30-60-90-Day Plan for Executives
- 10 Different Fill-In-The-Blank 30-60-90-Day Plan Templates
(proven plans with all the hints and tips you need)
- 10 Different 30-60-90-Day Plan Samples (Eight 90-Day Plans; Two 180-Day Plans)
(to show you how to adapt the plan as needed to fit your job in your field—it’s very flexible)
- 10 PowerPoint Templates with Tutorial
(if you need a more technically-based presentation, or if you are interviewing in front of a group)
Along With Hand-Picked Wisdom From Some of The World’s Best Thought Leaders On
Interviewing and Beginning Your Executive Role
- Intensive Video Coaching for everything you need to create and present your plan.
- Research the Company and Customize Your Plan
- Pick the Right Time to Introduce Your Plan in the Interview
- Use Key Phrases to Discuss Your Plan with the Decision Maker
- Use the Plan to Ask Questions and Gather Information
- Turn Your Interview Into a Positive, Productive Conversation
- Create the Psychological Mood That ‘Magically’ Gets You the Offer
- Ask the Question That Boosts Your Chance of Getting the Job by 30%-40%
If You Get My 30-60-90-Day Plan For Executives
Right Now, I Will Give You
2 Additional Bonuses To Go Along With It
The Next Time You Interview.
My 30-60-90-Day Plan for Executives Comes With a Complete Satisfaction, 100% Money-Back Guarantee For a Full Year
- Get out your credit card—either Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Click on any green bar that says “Click Here” to go to our secure purchase page.
- Enter your name, best email address, and credit card information.
as soon as you get your email.
or changes to this product, you’ll have them immediately.
And Get The Job Offer In Your Next Interview.
If you don’t do this right now, you will not be as prepared as you could be for your next interview.
You will risk letting a job offer get away, and at your level, those opportunities are few.
Don’t let that happen.
Get the 30-60-90-Day Plan for Executives.
It’s easy to use, and I will help you all the way.
Remember, you get:
10 different 30-60-90-Day Plan Templates (8 90-day plans; 2 180-day plans)
10 Sample Plans for Executive-Level Jobs
10 PowerPoint Templates with Tutorial Video Coaching for creating and using the plan
A Comprehensive Written Guide That Includes Additional Hints and Tips For Your Plan,
Along With Hand-Picked Wisdom From Some of The World’s Best Thought Leaders On
Interviewing and Beginning Your Executive Role
Peggy’s Power Words (also good for your resume)
Closing for the Job Podcast
Free Lifetime Upgrades
100% Money-Back Guarantee—for 365 Days
30-60-90-Day Plan FAQs
Who can this plan work for?
Executive positions (CEO, COO, CTO, Directors, etc.) in ANY field:
Accounting • Sales • Retail • IT • Insurance • Marketing • Investing • Customer Service • Manufacturing • Social Media • Pharmacy • Healthcare • Research & Development • Logistics • Education • Project Management • Engineering • Criminal Justice • Operations • Finance • Non-Profit
How many jobs can I use this plan for?
What if the interviewer doesn’t ask to see my plan?
What if I try to bring it up and the interviewer doesn’t want to talk about it?
What if they think I’m presumptuous?
I have worked with hundreds of hiring managers and thousands of candidates over 15 years of management, recruiting, and coaching. I've never heard of an interviewer have a negative reaction to one of these plans. Put yourself in the interviewer’s place: If a candidate came in with a thoughtful, prepared plan for how they would attack this job and asked for your feedback, wouldn’t you be impressed by that person’s effort and thought process?
Will this plan work in Europe / Asia / the Middle East / Latin America / Australia?
Absolutely. Career Confidential has tens of thousands of customers in 90 countries. Employers worldwide appreciate good preparation, strategic thinking, communication skills, leadership ability, work ethic, the ability to prioritize, and the ability to set and achieve goals.
Should I create a plan to bring to my first interview?
Absolutely! There’s no benefit in saving the best for last in an interview situation. What if they decide not to move forward with you after the first interview? You’ll never get a chance to show your plan. However, creating a plan to blow them away |immediately will guarantee a second interview (where you can bring a refined version of your plan after you get more information from the hiring manager), if not a job offer.
When should I introduce it in the interview?
The Guide and Coaching will tell you what to listen for or watch for in the interview (there are multiple opportunities) so you’ll know when to introduce your plan. You’ll also learn the best phrases or questions to use when you present your plan.
Can I use the plan in a phone interview?
For initial phone interviews, you won’t present a 30-60-90-day plan. However, when you know you’ll be creating a plan and you know what you’ll be including in it, you can use the phone interview to ask some important questions that will help you create a better plan for your face-to-face.
How will I know what to put in the plan if I don’t know much about the job?
First, it’s perfectly acceptable if your plan isn’t perfect. In fact, there’s no way your plan will be perfect if you have never done that job for that company. One of the biggest benefits of the plan is in the discussion it creates for you in the interview and the feedback you get. However, my plan templates, samples, guide, and coaching will give you more than enough ideas and proven tips for creating a strong plan that is guaranteed to be impressive in the interview.
What if I make a mistake in my plan?
It's impossible for your plan to be perfect before you speak to the hiring manager. When you discuss it with the hiring manager, you can ask things like, "Do I have this right?”
“Do you agree that this is a good goal in this time frame?”
“Do you have any suggestions I should add to my plan?”
All of these questions facilitate conversation and give you information you need.
Could I use this plan to get a promotion?
Yes! These are great for internal interviews, too. Any job where you need to show that you are capable and can succeed is a job you need this plan for.
Can’t I create a plan on my own?
You can, but it will take an enormous amount of work and you will experience some trial-and-error mistakes. Not every plan is the same; and the quality of your plan will reflect on the quality of you as a candidate.
What if I have a technical problem or something doesn’t work right?
If you ever have any problems downloading your templates, watching your videos, or gaining access to your 30-60-90-day plan, we have a world-class Customer Service department to help you! You have multiple options: (1) Contact our Help Desk at email@example.com or call our office toll free at (800) 691-2562 or (outside the United States).
What if I want a refund?
We guarantee your satisfaction for a full year after your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply call our office toll free at (800) 691-2562 or 972-382-3139(outside the United States).
What if my interview is today (or tomorrow)?
With all the help you’ll have with the templates, samples, guide, and coaching, you can create an interview-worthy plan in as little as 2-3 hours.