See How Management-Level Candidates Are
Getting Job Offers in MINUTES…
(Many Are Offered More Senior Roles!)
Set Yourself Apart With a Plan That Demonstrates
Your Strategic Thinking, Communication Skills, and Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Work Ethic
- The Ability To Prioritize
- The Ability To Set And Achieve Goals
Hiring managers don’t want to
who would be the best hire.
They don’t want a coin toss—they want a Clear Winner.
If you have a plan, you will stand head and shoulders above your competition.
YOU will be the clear winner, and YOU will get the offer.
Why a 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers So Incredibly Effective
in Your Interview?
than just the skill set to do the job.
- Do you UNDERSTAND the job?
(No one can be successful at a job they don’t understand.)
- Can you DO the job?
(This is a different question….You might understand how an engine works, but can you make it
go? Maybe not. ‘Understand’ and ‘Can’ are two different things.)
- WILL you do the job?
(This is a question of motivation and willingness to work—not usually something you can prove in an interview.)
- Do you pose a RISK to their own continued employment?
(All executives are judged on the quality of people they choose for the organization. If you fail, then he or she fails.)
Your Management Interview Solution is
30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers
A Written Outline of Goals and Action Steps for Your 1st 3 Months On the Job
Why Does My 30/60/90-Day Plan for Managers Get You the Offer?
(The details of your plan clearly show that you understand what you’re doing.)
(You'll show that not only do you understand it, you know what it takes to be successful at it.)
(If you will go to this kind of effort before you even get the job, what kind of amazing,
hard-working go-getter will you be when you’re hired?)
(The plan demonstrates that you pose no risk, and in fact, you’ll make them look like a rock star
for finding you.)
qualities to have in a future manager) and understand what you need to do in order to be
successful, so they will be very excited about you and the opportunities you represent.
assume this is the level of preparation you will bring to the work you will do for them.
than with other candidates who don’t have this plan).
it puts the hiring manager on your side and sets in their mind a detailed picture of you
working for them and puts them half way to making you the offer.
qualities that are virtually impossible to demonstrate any other way.
have a plan that you know is proven to impress decision makers .
- Boosted Confidence
- Increased Knowledge
- Better Communication
How Can You Create a Job-Winning Plan of Your Own?
What If You Had a Proven Plan Already Done For You?
Not Only Do You Get A Proven, Powerful, Easy-To-Use Template…
You Also Get
On How To Use The
30-60-90-Day Plan For Managers
In Your Interview
- I give you actual words and phrases that are GUARANTEED to put the hiring manager in a positive frame of mind toward you and your plan.
- I tell you exactly what to say to introduce your plan and discuss it with the hiring manager during the interview.
say exactly the right thing at the right time, and have
the best interview of your life .
- They said I was the best-prepared candidate they’d ever seen.
- I just had the best interview of my life—I’ve never communicated better.
- I was able to really highlight what I’d bring to the job.
- I was more confident than I’ve ever been in a job interview.
- The hiring manager was so impressed with my plan.
- She said it was easy to see me being successful in this job.
- I got the job in my first interview.
- I saw a “Wow” expression on the hiring manager’s face.
- They called the same day to offer me the job.
- I had several interviews and never got the job—until I brought your 30-60-90-day plan.
- They were still talking about me and my interview weeks after I got the job.
- They offered me a job that was ABOVE the one I actually applied for.
- I got an offer at a MUCH HIGHER salary than I expected to get.
The company I worked for downsized almost 50% of their staff …this is the first time in my life (I am 51) that I was out of work. I had a Director position …and the loss of the job came as a shock…With…your tools and templates, I was able to land a job as the COO of the Norwegian Branch of an insurance investment company based in London. In my previous Director position I had an annual salary of about $160,000 before benefits. My new job now pays $200,000 and soon…they will raise my salary to $250,000!
It only took me 2 months to find this job. I thought I was going to be out of work for at least 6 months. Thanks again for all your help!
I thought that I'd drop you a line to let you know how the 30/60/90 day Action Plan worked for me. I bought your template and coaching yesterday afternoon and worked yesterday evening to put my action plan together. I had no time to lose. I brought my action plan in to my interview this morning and by this afternoon I received and accepted a job offer as a Nurse Supervisor in a well-known home care agency. Thank you for your guidance. The 30/60/90 Day Action Plan really works!
Jorge F., PharmD
You Can Have Your Own Success Story
30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers
- 10 Different Fill-In-The-Blank 30-60-90-Day Plan Templates
(proven plans with all the hints and tips you need)
- 10 Different 30-60-90-Day Plan Samples
(to show you how to adapt the plan as needed to fit your job in your field—it’s very flexible)
- 10 PowerPoint Templates with Tutorial
(if you need a more technically-based presentation, or if you are interviewing in front of a group)
- Intensive Video Coaching for everything you need to create and present your plan.
- Research the Company and Customize Your Plan
- Pick the Right Time to Introduce Your Plan in the Interview
- Use Key Phrases to Discuss Your Plan with the Hiring Manager
- Use the Plan to Ask Questions and Gather Information
- Turn Your Interview Into a Positive, Productive Conversation
- Create the Psychological Mood That ‘Magically’ Gets You the Offer
- Ask the Question That Boosts Your Chance of Getting the Job by 30%-40%
If You Get My
30-60-90-Day Plan For Managers
Right Now, I Will Give You
2 Additional Bonuses
To Go Along With It
The Next Time You Interview.
My 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers Comes With a Complete Satisfaction, 100% Money-Back Guarantee For a Full Year
- Get out your credit card—either Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Click on any green bar that says “Click Here” to go to our secure purchase page.
- Enter your name, best email address, and credit card information.
- Online access means that you have No Wait Time. You can get started with your plan on any computer with internet access, as soon as you get your email.
- Online access means that you have No Expensive Shipping Charges, which saves you money.
- Online access means that we can solve any problems you may have much faster, and it means that we can give you Free Lifetime Updates. If we ever, from now until the end of time, make any updates or changes to this product, you’ll have them immediately.
If you don’t do this right now, you will not be as prepared as you could be for your next interview.
You will risk letting a job offer get away, and at your level, those opportunities are few.
Don’t let that happen.
Get the 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers.
It’s easy to use, and I will help you all the way.
Remember, you get:
10 different 30-60-90-Day Plan Templates
10 Sample Plans for Management-Level Jobs
10 PowerPoint Templates with Tutorial Video Coaching for creating and using the plan
Peggy’s Power Words (also good for your resume)
Closing for the Job Podcast
Free Lifetime Upgrades
100% Money-Back Guarantee—for 365 Days
30-60-90-Day Plan FAQs
This 30-60-90-Day Plan for Managers gets management-level job offers in ANY field:
Accounting • Sales • Retail • IT • Insurance • Marketing • Investing •
Customer Service • Manufacturing • Social Media • Pharmacy • Healthcare •
Research & Development • Logistics • Education • Project Management • Engineering •
Criminal Justice • Operations • Finance • Non-Profit
How many jobs can I use this plan for?
You can use your plan for as many job interviews as you want to get.
The plan will be yours forever, AND, if I ever update or upgrade my plan in some way,
you will receive the upgrade for FREE.
What if the interviewer doesn’t ask to see my plan?
In management-level interviews, they are likely to ask your thoughts and ideas
for how you would approach this job, or how you would solve some issue.
These are great times to introduce your plan. There are several key points in your
interview where it’s easy to bring it up. In the coaching,
I will tell you where they are and what to say.
What if I try to bring it up and the interviewer doesn’t want to talk about it?
Even if you never get to talk about your plan, just the act of creating one will
elevate your interview performance more than you can imagine. All your answers
to interview questions will be better and stronger than they would be if you had not
created the plan. And, you always have the chance to bring your plan to the second interview!
Should I create a plan to bring to my first interview?
Absolutely! There’s no benefit in saving the best for last in an interview situation.
What if they decide not to move forward with you after the first interview?
You’ll never get a chance to show your plan. However, creating a plan to blow them away |immediately will guarantee a second interview (where you can bring a refined version
of your plan after you get more information from the hiring manager), if not a job offer.
What if I make a mistake in my plan?
It's impossible for your plan to be perfect before you speak to the hiring manager.
When you discuss it with the hiring manager, you can ask things like,
"Do I have this right?”
“Do you agree that this is a good goal in this time frame?”
“Do you have any suggestions I should add to my plan?”
All of these questions facilitate conversation and give you information you need.
Could I use this plan to get a promotion?
Yes! These are great for internal interviews, too. Any job where you need to show
that you are capable and can succeed is a job you need this plan for.
Can’t I create a plan on my own?
You can, but it will take an enormous amount of work and you will experience some
trial-and-error mistakes. Not every plan is the same; and the quality of your plan
will reflect on the quality of you as a candidate.