"Great information provided.
I wish I would have found your products months ago.
This is genius.
Thanks for your help!"
If there’s anything that causes more anxiety than the interview, it’s the follow up. Walking that fine line between enthusiasm and overkill, persistence and “pest,” feels very tricky--and it is tricky. Hiring managers watch how you handle this part of the process to determine your true communication skills. And they haven’t made a decision yet, so they could go either way.
Will you push him into deciding on you? Or not?
The right kind of follow up with a manager who’s on the fence will push him over to your side. It can even do a little damage control for an interview that didn’t go as well as you’d hoped.
The Follow Up Training Video will give you the guidance you need. It explains every step to an effective follow up process, showing you exactly:
- Why it’s important to send your thank you note as soon as possible
- What you should say in your thank you note
- How to write the note that gets you a second interview
- How to use your thank you note to turn a bad interview around
You’ll hear tips, details and examples that teach you what you need to say and do to continue the conversation in a positive way that keeps pushing you toward the job offer.
- Video Length: 1 hour, 10 minutes, 30 seconds
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English
Be the first to leave a review.