Video 7 – Closing for the Job Product Reviews
|Ease of Use|
Most people put a lot of effort into preparing for their interview…but falter when it comes time to ask for the job. It’s the trickiest part of the interview, and by far the most difficult for candidates to master. It’s HARD to ask for the job (or even the next step), but if you do it correctly, it can boost your chances of getting the offer by 30%-40%. It’s worth learning.
Expert negotiator, sales pro, and interview coach Peggy McKee will guide you through the process of closing for the job in this one-hour video.
- Discover what the hiring manager REALLY wants to hear from you
- Uncover his real objections to hiring you—and get past them
- Learn to recognize “buying signals” from the hiring manager
- Find out how to push for an answer NOW—and why you must
Never leave another interview wondering what the hiring manger is really thinking about you, or whether or not you’ll get the job. Guide the process to the outcome you want when you learn to close for the job.
- Video Length: 1 hour, 3 minutes, 44 seconds
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English