Video 6 – Face-to-Face Interviews Product Reviews
|Ease of Use|
If you’ve made it to the job interview, you’re almost there….if you can just figure out what you need to do or say to stand out from the other candidates. While most interview prep focuses on preparing and practicing the “right” answers to typical interview questions, Face-to-Face Interview—Tips on Control and Using Tools goes further by teaching you true interviewing skills to get past the nerves, control the meeting, and close the deal.
Peggy McKee’s career coaching advice is laser-focused in this half-hour video that teaches you practical, powerful, and proven techniques for:
- The best interview prep of all
- Appearing strong and confident as a candidate
- Convincing the interviewer that you will be successful, even if you have no experience
- Controlling and influencing the interview through your words and phrases
- Avoiding common behaviors that will sink you
- Handling special styles (behavioral interviews, panel interviews, etc.)
Whether you’re a new graduate or a seasoned professional, Peggy’s interview techniques will take you to the next level, in your job search and in your career.
- Video Length: 33 minutes, 31 seconds
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English