Video 5 – 30/60/90-Day Plan Product Reviews
|Ease of Use|
How do you make the hiring manager understand that you’re his best bet? How can you convince him that you understand the job and that you can (and WILL) do the job well?
A 30/60/90-Day Plan is a written outline of what you will do in your first 3 months on the job. To do one well, you have to research the job and the company—it’s a big, giant leap past just “doing your homework” before the interview. It makes you stand out over all the other candidates who haven’t worked this hard. It demonstrates your understanding of the job (even if you have no experience) and what it takes to be successful.
While you’ll find the basics of how to write 30/60/90-day plans elsewhere, Peggy McKee shows you the special touches that make it truly impressive to results-oriented hiring managers and her unique, job-winning tips and techniques for presenting it and talking about it in your interview.
- Learn the purpose of the plan and why it’s so impressive
- Create a well-defined plan specific to YOUR interview
- Discover what you MUST include in your plan
- Work it into your interview—even if you’re not asked for it
- Get the key words and phrases to use when you present your plan
- Direct your interview conversation to help the manager “see” you in the job
- Make the plan part of your follow up strategy
- Video Length: 1 hour, 8 minutes, 13 seconds
- Instant access at point of purchase with digital delivery
- Automatic access to any future updates
- Published by: Career Confidential
- Language: English